Why choose Liberty Management as your property management company?
Freedom from having to market your property, having to run your own ads, and schedule your own showings
Freedom from trying to do tenant screening and background checks yourself
Freedom from banging on doors and making phone calls to collect the rent
Freedom from doing your own accounting and bookkeeping
Freedom from handling tenant complaints and requests 24-hours a day and from dealing with late night repairs
Our Owner Services
Our goal, at Liberty Management, Inc. CRMC, is to provide our clients and investors with a management solution that help their properties operate smoothly, increase in desirability and enhance investment value and to develop and maintain the financial success of your property, while freeing you from the day-to-day stresses of property management.
That's why property owners and investors throughout the country depend on us to help achieve their goals of property performance and profitability. You will find that Liberty Management is a customer focused and technologically advanced property management firm and that our services are consistently updated to meet the changing demands within the marketplace. With a strong property management company, you can enjoy the benefits of being a property owner without having the headaches that often acc7
We provide your home with more exposure, more hot leads, and ultimately get your home rented faster. Using our property management services to give your home the ultimate market exposure just makes sense. You will start collecting your rent sooner. On average, we rent properties 14 to 30 days faster than most companies.
We maximize your exposure by utilizing the MLS, San Antonio's Multiple Listing Service. By utilizing this service, all prospective tenants of San Antonio and outlying communities can view your property. Also, The Military Housing Referral Office taps into the military population providing greater opportunities to rent your property.
We further spotlight your property by using curb signs, online videos, and the wider internet to get your property rented quickly.
By posting to a wide variety of online classified sites, we have many respected, nationally recognized names such as Google Base, Military.com, Hot Pads, mySA.com, Oodle, Rentals.com, Trulia, Yahoo Real Estate, Zillow and many more working directly for you!
Superior Tenant Screening and Selection
Good tenants are highly prized! Liberty Management subscribes to San Antonio Retail Merchants (SARMA) service, which is skilled at screening tenancy applications.
- SARMA screens all applicants through all three major bureaus.
- SARMA contacts former and current landlords for verbal references.
- SARMA does a verification of the applicants employment and income.
- SARMA screens all applicants through Eviction Reports.
- SARMA screens all applicants through Sex Offender Records.
- SARMA screens all applicants through Criminal Reports.
We want to ensure that our property owners get the calibre of renters they deserve and we believe that the screening process is one of the most important parts of the tenancy.
Comparative Rental Analysis
Price your property correctly with a rental analysis (CRA); a rental analysis compares your property against similar rental properties in the area to find the best market value. We will advise you on any practical changes and improvements that will help you attain your maximum rental value and attract a quality tenant.
Liberty Management completes a comprehensive move-in property survey with digital pictures before the lease is signed. Following new tenant occupation, we follow up with a 6 month property survey to see how the property is being maintained. Also property surveys are implemented preceding contract renewal to protect property value. When the tenant vacates the property, a thorough move-out survey is completed to compare with previous surveys.
Maintenance and Repair Services
We do not charge a service fee!
We use all independent contractors for painting, cleaning, replacements and repairs. There are no markups on repairs or supplies. Our price is your price and we pass all discounts on to you, the owner.
Liberty Management knows what every repair should cost and the acceptable time for completion. We scrutinize and review every bill.
Liberty Management provides a 24 hour emergency service to protect your property. We handle the emergencies so you don't have to.
- Initial Setup Fee - $0
- Repair Service Fee - $0
- Competitive Management fees
- Multiple Property Discounts
- A leasing fee is charged when we place a tenant
- Management fees are tax-deductible!
Lowest Vacancy Rate
Vacancies are costly, so we make every effort to minimize vacant time.
We monitor lease expiration dates and will not lease month-to-month without increasing the rent. This gives us the opportunity to renegotiate rent during lease renewal. Liberty Management feels that if your property isn't making money for you then it should not make money for us. There is no management fee any time your property is vacant.
- Accurate and complete records are kept for each property.
- Industry Standard Record keeping is used.
- Every month you get an itemized statement and copies of all receipts and invoices
- Yearly, we send a complete year-end statement and Form 1099 to simplify your tax preparation and comply with all IRS regulations.
Rent Collection and Disbursements
- Rent is due on the 1st and is considered late if received after the 3rd.
- Eviction notices are delivered immediately, if rent becomes delinquent. (We have a very effective rent collection policy.) Should the tenant fail to make immediate arrangements for rent payment, eviction proceedings are initiated. We follow through and report the incident to the National Credit Bureau.
- We process rent proceeds promptly. Rent proceeds and monthly statements are usually completed and triple-checked by the 10th.
- Take advantage of Direct Credit to process your proceeds faster.
Investment and Selling Assistance
Liberty Management stays current on residential market conditions to provide you the best return on your investment. We are familiar with many established and potential property owners who are seeking to invest in residential real estate. Selling to your current tenant reduces costs and increases your net profit.